Wednesday 4 July 2012

New Designers Exhibition!

Hello!

Yesterday was lovely! Met up with the girlies from Uni and went to the New Designers show. It was really inspiring, so many talented people! Had the pleasure of listening to 3 very talented illustrators talk about the industry, how to make it as a successful illustrator and their careers! Check them out,Gemma Correll, Dan Mumford and Sneaky Raccoon, all with completely different styles but all absolutely great!

The girls and I really loved this illustrator! Her name is Jessica Hogarth and her work is lovely! I really like her use of colour and quirky architecture designs, it's so bright and cheerful!
We went to grab some lunch in Angel. Found this really cute american diner which made cool milkshakes and ice cream sundays! I had a hotdog melt toasty, it was soo good!!

We all loved the freebies! :p


Last week after work I went to a 2 year old's birthday party where I got covered in paint, jumped on a trampoline for too long, gave way too many piggy backs and played a lot of hide and seek, but had a great time! I even got invited to this cutie's 7th birthday party!

I have been working on a few new projects all at the same time, so it's taken me a while to complete, I will be posting them soon, but here's a little preview of one of them!

I just wanted to show everyone what summer has been like in england..Today has been nice actually, even though it rained a lot it was really sunny! In bulgaria we say a bear is getting married!haha

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Admin for sharing such a nice information, i am glad to sharing If you are organize an exhibition in dubai then you need to contact exhibition stand companies in dubai to design your event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You admin for sharing such a nice information, I want to share such a nice information about my website detail are mention below
    If you are looking to start up your business in dubai then you need to call company formation companies in dubai

    ReplyDelete