Tuesday 6 November 2012

Video//Bright Colours

Hello guys

I've been drawing a lot of animals recently for a project I am working on and I've had a lot of fun..glad I've managed to have a  little break for a few days thought.







My uncle has been putting together some snowboarding videos from last year and made me want to make one myself. The first time I attempted it I realised at the end my battery had died not long in..
My second attempt was slightly more successful!
I found it a very fun exercise, as I do tend to get carried away and this kinda loosened up my painting, I used acrylics, which I used to hate but think work well for me in this style.


 To view- 'Green' Video





I didn't get the chance to carve a pumpkin this year for Halloween..which sucked, but I did have a little visitor come and paint with me a scary halloween themed painting! 





Also check out my friend Nat Griffin and her work, she's made some pretty cute illustrations and is selling christmas cards in her Etsy shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment